Unexpected loss of a loved one.
Any type of fatal accident caused by negligence can result in a wrongful death claim, including auto accidents caused by another driver, dangerous roadway, defective vehicles, medical malpractice, abuse, and construction accidents. A wrongful death claim must meet the following:
- The death of a human being
- Caused by another’s negligence, or with intent to cause harm
- The survival of family members who are suffering monetary injury as a result of the death, and
- The appointment of a personal representative for the decedent’s estate
Possible causes of wrongful death.
- Medical malpractice
- Automobile accident
- Work related
- Exposure to hazardous conditions or substances
- Criminal Death during a supervised activity
Contact our experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible, to discuss your legal rights and your potential case.