Upset driver After Traffic Accident

Were you injured in an automobile accident?

If you have been injured in a car accident, you are entitled to receive compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and other related expenses from either your car insurance company or the driver’s insurance company, depending on who was at fault. The attorneys at Jeng Law and Associates have the experience and knowledge to offer you legal representation for injuries sustained from an automobile accident. We guide you every step of the way to ensure you receive:

  • Proper medical care
  • Proper compensation for pain and suffering
  • Lost wages (if applicable)
  • Accident related re-imbursements

If you have been injured in an automobile accident, call us today.